Sunday, September 13, 2009

EXPRESSING...

Being me is not easy..
Being me is not great..
But I have to keep on going..
As I pray to be strong..
And believe in myself..
As I have to face challenges..
Everyday and every minutes..
In life..

I'm not perfect..
I know that fact..
For I lived in this world..
Far from my imagination..
As this is the reality..

Why people hurts?
Even confusing..
Why people hurt others?
Question comes and rises..
But no solutions nor answers..

Maybe some might say that..
I'm a cry baby..
But...
Do they facing the matters..
Matters that I have to face it and find solutions?

Its tiring..
to hide your feeling..
Not to tell a soul..
It drain your energy..
And your heart and mind..
Left you with nothing and emptiness...

Despite all these..
I am thankful..
For I have the chances..
To live this life..
And learn..
something new..
Everyday..

Alhamdulillah..

Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment