Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FEELINGS?

Hello ya all!

Just trying new intro but I guess it doesn't suits me right..ahahaha. Well, for the past few days my feelings were up and down..kind of unstable. No..I'm not losing my marbles but I guess facing with some (well..many actually but whatever..) problems in life made my feelings unstable..I think.
At some point I feel happy..but sometimes sad and mostly angry. I got confuse all the time..what triggers all this? What made me happy? What made me sad? And most importantly what makes me angry?
I have answers for all these questions but how to overcome it made me confuse. It is not easy because to overcome it I have to understand and make sure that the results will benefits all and will not hurt other people feelings. Thus, I am confuse..
And all this made my feelings unstable even more. Question after question pops out my head and sometimes I believe that is the answer for all this but...I don't know. Maybe I don't have the courage to carry such burden or I am irresponsible in performing my task?
I just wish sometimes I dare to take risk in certain things I do..
And now I have the feeling that I am just talking nonsense...ehehehe..sorry
A little emotional I presume..
But thank you for reading it..who ever you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment