Monday, September 7, 2009

FUTURE

Hello to all!

I was suppose to post this last night but it seems that my eyes shut faster then my brain is working.. In this post i wish to bring all of you to my world of imagination..imagination indeed.

Most people will say forget the past and think about the future. In my opinion, easy said then done. Is it possible for one to forget..especially when it comes on a matter of families and friends?
There were some happy and also horrifying times in our past that we wish to forget or make ourselves motivated by it. Either way, it depends..to our choice. You wish to be scared all your life or be strong and brave and move on.

By the way..about the future. It came to my senses today that..most people nowadays wish to be rich faster and never think about their future. Correct me if I'm wrong..but if I ask my colleague how much did they keep their savings for a month and where...most answers I get was
"I only kept few ringgits, not enough money la to keep..many 'hutang' to pay"...ya whatever.

I guess few people thought for their future. But some may thought of it when they have commitment..married..having children..
Well, at least better late then never..right? My opinion..I like to prepare things early because it generate self discipline (honestly..I am not that discipline..ahahaha..I'm working on it bit by bit..)
I guess looking forward and thinking what lies in my future were the best planning I could do in making sure my future were in good shape.
Well, I guess my brain is not working hard because I couldn't think a thing for this post anymore..but I think, I'll discuss on it again.
Some other time..in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment